What Does a Maintenance Free Lifestyle Mean?
The Shawnee Ridge community has been designed in a way to promote active independence for its residents in a stress-free, maintenance-free environment. With this goal in mind, all community members receive the following services and amenities.
Services & Amenities
- Professional staff to provide on-call 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Interior* and exterior home maintenance
- Snow removal and shoveling
- Payment of real estate taxes and property insurance on buildings and common areas (does not cover residents’ personal belongings)
- Water and Sewer
- Trash removal
- Emergency Response System provided by LifeStation
- Sprinkler systems
- Smoke detectors
- Basic Cable TV package – 2 Boxes provided (upgrades may be purchased directly from the provider)
*Monthly maintenance fees vary based on square footage of unit and number of occupants*
*To fully understand the extent of interior maintenance and its restrictions, please speak with our office.